Share This Article
Many jobs are on the rise and will continue to be in demand for years. If you’re looking for a career that is sure to be in high demand, then you should consider one of the following five exploding careers! These jobs have changed significantly in the past decade and will only become more important. So if you’re looking for an interesting and lucrative job, one of these five careers is definitely right for you!
What Each of These 5 Jobs On The Rise Do
1. Data Scientist: Data Scientists use their knowledge of mathematics, statistics, and programming to extract insights from data sets that can be used to inform decision-making. They develop algorithms and models to analyze massive amounts of data and uncover trends and patterns. To become a Data Scientist, you’ll need an advanced degree in computer science or a related field such as math or physics.
2. Software Developer: Software Developers create code for programs, apps, websites, and other software applications that help companies meet their business goals. They also troubleshoot issues with existing software systems and design solutions to make them more efficient. A degree in computer science is required for this role, but experience with coding languages is also highly desired.
3. Cyber Security Specialist: Cyber Security Specialists work to protect organizations from digital attacks, including viruses, malware, and hacking attempts. They can be found monitoring networks for potential threats and developing security protocols to keep them safe. To qualify for this role, you’ll need a degree in computer science or information systems and experience with cybersecurity tools and techniques.
4. Artificial Intelligence Engineer: A.I. Engineers design computer systems that use artificial intelligence (A.I.) algorithms to solve problems and learn from data sets. They create software programs that can automate tasks and make decisions on their own. A computer science or engineering degree is required for this role, but knowledge of A.I. algorithms is also highly desirable.
5. Blockchain Developer: Blockchain Developers create applications that use blockchain technology to solve complex problems. They design decentralized systems that are secure and provide transparency through distributed ledgers. To become a Blockchain Developer, you’ll need to understand the fundamentals of cryptography, computer networks, and distributed computing.
What Schooling Do You Need to Be Qualified
Each of these five exploding careers requires a different level of education to qualify for them:
1. Data Scientist: To become a Data Scientist, you’ll need an advanced degree in computer science or a related field such as math or physics. Knowledge of statistics and machine learning algorithms is also highly desirable for this role.
2. Software Developer: A degree in computer science is required for this role, but experience with coding languages is also highly desired. Familiarity with software development methodologies such as Agile and DevOps and object-oriented programming concepts can also help you stand out from the competition.
3. Cyber Security Specialist: To qualify for this role, you’ll need a degree in computer science or information systems, as well as experience with cyber security tools and techniques such as firewalls, encryption, and authentication protocols.
4. Artificial Intelligence Engineer: A computer science or engineering degree is required for this role, but knowledge of A.I. algorithms such as Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, and Deep Learning is highly desirable.
5. Blockchain Developer: To become a Blockchain Developer, you’ll need to understand the fundamentals of cryptography, computer networks, and distributed computing. Knowledge of blockchain architecture (e.g., consensus mechanisms), tools (e.g., Hyperledger Fabric), and programming languages (e.g., Solidity) will also be beneficial for this role.
The Escalation of These Jobs For Our Future
In the past decade, technology has rapidly expanded its capabilities and applications. This growth has been most notable in data science, software development, cyber security, artificial intelligence (A.I.), and blockchain technology.
As technology evolves and develops, these jobs will become even more important. Companies will need to continue investing in data science, software development, cyber security, artificial intelligence (A.I.), and blockchain technology to remain competitive.
These roles can also help create new opportunities and solutions that did not exist before. The future of these fields is sure to bring exciting new developments and possibilities!
How Much Money do These Positions Typically Pay
The salaries for each of these five exploding careers vary depending on experience level, location, certifications held, and the specific industry. Generally speaking, however:
Average Salaries of Each Career:
- Data Scientists earn an average salary of around $118k per year
- Software Developers can make approximately $107k per year
- Cyber Security Specialists make an average of over $107k annually
- A.I. Engineers earn around $132k per year
- Blockchain Developers can bring in a salary of around $140k on average
For those looking to enter the tech industry, these promising roles offer a good chance for career growth and financial stability. You could be part of this exploding field with the right skill set and education!